This gluten free graham cracker recipe is delicious. They’re not exactly like regular graham crackers. I used molasses to stick everything together and sweeten them, so they are a bit firmer than a regular crumbly graham. I might like these better.
And these grahams are gluten-free. Why? I felt like it, that’s why. I know gluten is a hot-button ingredient these days. It may also be a hot-button issue for me. I’m in the process of finding out. So I decided to embrace some experimental baking in the form of these crackers.
Here’s the recipe for Happy Accident Gluten Free Graham Crackers:Print
Gluten Free Graham Crackers
These gluten free graham crackers are delicious. They’re not exactly like regular graham crackers. I used molasses to stick everything together and sweeten them, so they are a bit firmer than a regular crumbly graham. I might like these better.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 minutes
- Total Time: 29 minutes
- Yield: About 20 crackers 1x
- Category: Baking
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (Cornstarch is gluten free! You can also use arrowroot powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons molasses (you might need a bit more, you can be the judge)
- In a food processor combine almond flour, cornstarch, salt and molasses.
- Blend until everything starts to stick together. You may need to add more molasses. Go ahead – a little at a time.
- Form the dough into a ball and roll it out between two pieces of parchment paper to ¼ inch thick.
- Cut dough into rectangles (however large you like your crackers).
- Score rectangles into 4 equal parts and poke holes in the surface – make a fun pattern!
- Bake at 350° for 6-9 minutes.
- Cool completely, then serve!
Keywords: gluten free, graham crackers, gluten free graham crackers